Sunday 25 November 2012

Christmas Layout

Hello everyone! I am back again with another project to share. I haven't created a scrapbook layout for a little while and decided that today was the day! I have been creating albums for my siblings over the last couple of years. The hardest part is finding photos (all prior to digital) that are decent (quality). I recently finished an album for my sister and now I am up to the final album...for my brother. To kick start the album I began with a Christmas photo. I love this photo and am so pleased that I can use it over and over.
My layout follows the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #3.





I had a lot of fun creating my layout. It always helps to use coordinating papers from a collection. Here are some close ups....



Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Twig and Berry Collection and collectables, Turtle Dove collectables

Stamp: Kaisercraft treasured memories

Ink: Distress ink walnut stain, Versfine vintage sepia and Versa colour gold

Other: Memory Box frostyville border, drop ornament and Emma ornament, Martha Stewart punches cherish, floral vine and branch, Kaisercraft real red mini paper bloom and pearls, Hooked on Craft flower and leaves, Distrezz it All.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful layout Cathy, love those baubles, and the top border looks fabulous.. and what a great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! Love the bright, traditional reds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...