Sunday 11 November 2012

Merry and Bright

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I have made, following the challenge from JustRite Stampers. For this challenge you are asked to use at least 2 die cut elements on your Holiday project. I love Christmas decorations, and having a chance to get started on making some cards is a real incentive to get moving!

I stamped a tree ornament and layered each section with foam tape. I used a punch to punch out the sentiment as well.
My floral section contains layers of fronds as well as die cut leaves. I applied some glue to the flower petals and added some glitter. I also used some gold beads to create the centre. I love how this is dimensional.




Supplies:

Stamps: JustRite Stampers Merry and Bright

Ink: Stampin' Up! real red

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities 2010 Heirloom Ornament and Layered Poinsettia, Spellbinders shapeabilities foliage, Sizzix ornate frame set, Martha Stewart branch punch, red glitter, Stampin' Up! punch and 2 way glue pen, Glitin Glamour crystalina.

Thanks for stopping by!






post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Cathy. I love everything about it. All those complicated flowers and leaves compliment the simplicity of the card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS. I have to agree with Kathi, I love everything about it. That embossed frame is stunning, and your poinsettia is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. It is stunning with the embossed frame and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly STUNNING Christmas card -- beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO PRETTY! I love that embossed frame! Thanks for joining us again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...