Saturday 2 February 2013

Vintage Lady

Hello friends. Well, I had intentions of creating a card earlier this week, however my body is adjusting to being back at work....I fell asleep (oops). When school returns from holidays the term begins with you running, not little steps but back to its intense pace. My craft night became today. Anyway, my card follows a sketch from Mojo Monday.

It also follows the photo inspiration from The Ribbon Reel.You are asked to create a card / project inspired by the photo plus use BURLAP and RIBBON.


I love Victorian images. My central focus is that of this gorgeous Victorian lady. I used the red from it to tie in with the colour scheme from TRR challenge. My floral cluster also drew on the reds and taupes from my papers.


Supplies:

Paper: Stampin' Up! crumb cake and real red, Basic Grey Lucille 6x6 paper pad

Image: Vintage Illustrations Far Far Hill

Other: Stampin' Up! crumb cake tulle ribbon, burlap border, Spellbinders classic squares small and marvelous squares, Kaisercraft pearls, Hooked on Craft flowers, Green Tara flowers, Fiskars punch and seam binding.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely card... I hope you have a better week next week at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Such a lovely image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so romantic with that vintage image, the rose, and the whispy tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage lady! Love the embellished tulle bouquet! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the victorian image! A truly lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...