Thursday 4 April 2013

Shabby Chic ~ Love ~

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone is well. I have a card to share with you that follows the latest sketch from Mojo Monday and also the inspiration photo from The Shabby Tea Room.


You are asked to you create a card or project inspired by photo using Blue, White (or cream) Kraft and include a sentiment!

I started by stamping my centre image. I used my Stampin' Up! markers to colour this in. I also wanted to use my Spellbinders labels four dies, so I started to layer by using the Imperial Gold labels four die, then a nestabilities four die. I traced around this die and selected a coordinating paper to back the patterned paper. I used foam tape in between each layer to add dimension.





Supplies:

Stamp: JustRite Shabby Chic labels four

Ink: Stampin' Up! markers, StazOn jet black, Memento tuxedo black, antique linen distress ink

Paper: Stampin' Up! very vanilla and crumb cake (kraft), My Minds Eye Lost and Found and Portobello Road paper pad

Other: Spellbinders nestabilities labels four, Gold labels four and back to basics tags,  Cheery Lynn small exotic butterfly, Hug Snug seam binding tunis blue, BoBunny frosting jewels, doily, Becca's peg bow maker, Green Tara roses.

Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Cathy, this is devine! Beautiful papers, butterfly and pearl flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous.. I particularly love the royal blue bow and flowers, the flourish is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your layers and beautiful colors. So old fashioned, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cathy! Love the elegant label and beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy,
    Love it!! Love the stamps,die cuts and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, I think you win my favorite card of the group for this mojo!! It is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Beautiful and very elegant! Love your stamped image.....thankyou for sharing another gorgeous card with us in the Tea Room:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! So elegant and pretty! Great use of color, dies and gems!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...