Thursday 30 May 2013

Happiest Birthday


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing with my final card as a DT with Cardabilities. As always, the sketch created by Karan is amaizng.

For my design, I pulled out a Stampin' Up! stamp set which I love. I stamped the image using StazOn onto Stampin' Up! watercolour paper. I used my Stampin' Up! markers and a blender pen to colour in the image. To age the image to match my patterned paper, I used a blending tool and distress ink to go over the image.

For the other elements, I used a scallop punch to create the scallop edge to the centre panel. I used some die cuts to frame the flowers. I used a fishtail banner die to die cut the sentiment. To create the frame, I simply traced around it. The centre image plus the sentiment are attached with foam tape, to add some dimension.




Supplies:

Paper: Glitz Design Pretty In Pin, Stampin' Up! very vanilla and watercolour paper

Stamp: Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art

Ink: Distress Ink antique linen, StazOn jet black, Memento, Stampin' Up! markers

Other: Fiskars scallop punch, Hooked on Craft flowers, Sizzix little leaves, Memeory Box elegant scrollwork, Die-namics fishtail flags, Stampin' Up! framelits labels collection.

I hope that you'll join us at Cardabilities this week. Be sure to link back your completed cards back to Cardabilities.

I would also like to say thank you to Karan for allowing me to be part of the Cardabilities team. Be sure to see the designs from the new design team, and I'm sure you'll be blown away by their talent and creativity.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a soft, sweet card! A beautiful creation for your last sketch as a design team member! I've enjoyed seeing your cards, and will keep stopping in to see what you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the sweet papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercoloring is beautiful! You perfectly combined Glitz Design with Stampin' Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful and love all the other projects that you do! You are so talented and I love seeing what you create with paper! It was really nice being on Cardabilites this time and meeting you and I hope to run into you again! Best wishes and hope you have an amazing day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...