Wednesday 2 October 2013

Kaisercraft Lady Rose Collection

Treasured Memory

Hello again. Today I am sharing my projects that I have created using the Lady Rose Collection from Kaisercraft. I was absolutely smitten when I saw this collection...vintage...shabby chic....sigh. I decided to use a  family portrait photo for this layout and I think I will frame it and hang it up at home. I used a lot of layers and elements in my layout and loved every second of it!

I used a TCW template to create a frame. I traced it twice and used the second to cut a border using scallop scissors to frame the first paper. I inked it up and sewed them together.

To dress up this wooden flourish, I used distress crackle paint and let it dry overnight. I used distress paint to paint the heart. Once dry, I applied glimmer glaze to add some sparkle.

I used a SU! flower die to create this flower. Later on I'll post a tutorial on how to make it.

I used a Lindy's Stamp Gang spray to colour this wooden title. I applied two coats. This spray is a two tone spray which also glimmers. I absolutely love it! Behind my title, I used a make up sponge to apply some distress ink then used a script mask and modelling paste.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Lady Rose Collection – Chanelle P1319, Helena P1324. Georgie Girl P1323, Lady Rose Paper Pad PP917, Kaisercard Weave Cherry CD133, Kaisercard Weave Chocolate CD109, Wooden Flourishes Treasured Memory FL483, Wooden Flourish Mixed Designs Border SB721, Pear Bads Pearl EM930, Paper Blooms Cranberry F638, Mini Paper Blooms Cranberry F655, Pearl Flourish PL512, Paper Leaves EM995.




Other: The Crafters Workshop trendy bracket and Mini art is stencil, Distress Crackle Paint picket fence, Distress ink antique linen, Distress paint Victorian velvet, Glimmer Glaze flirty, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist Burnt Umber, Stampin’ Up! Bigz L Fun Flowers, Handmade flower, Spellbinders 5x7 Enchanted Labels 28, Lace, Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Flowers Cherry Blossoms, Glimmer Mist Shells, Modelling Paste.

Keep Smiling Card

This card has many layers. I used Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles and let the dies do all of the work! I had a few problems with the centre and couldn't find anything that would work. I used the stamps from the collection and found a sentiment to fit the oval perfectly!





Supplies:


Kaisercraft Products: Lady Rose Paper Pad PP917, Kaisercraft Weave Cherry CD133, Lady Rose Clear Stamps CS118, Paper Flowers Snow F601
 

Other: Green Tara Rose Buds. Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, Die-namics fancy flourish, Sizzix Susan’s Garden tool kit, Stampin’ Up! very vanilla, Pearl Trim



Be sure to see what the other designers have made  by visiting the Kaisercraft blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and stunning card!! Love both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful.. I bought some of these papers today..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,
    Such stunning work; I love your projects so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and card! Absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...