Thursday 24 October 2013

Shabby Chic Card

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a card with you that I have made following a sketch from Mojo Monday.

I am currently at my busiest time of the year. It's school report time PLUS so many deadlines and meetings with school....(I'm a little bit tired!) Crafting is my creative outlet...it helps to keep some balance/sanity as well as something to look forward to. It's also a bit of a reward....finish this then do some craft! I had a lot of fun creating this card...a perfect reward I say!

Supplies:

Paper: Prima Fairy Belle, Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Kaisercard Weave Ballet and Forest

Ink: Distress Ink: Antique Linen

Other: Memory Box Chloe Stem and Chesapeake Circle, Spellbinders classic squares small and classic scalloped squares small, Sizzix little leaves, Die-namics fishtail flags stax, Kaisercraft rhinestones Champagne, Doily, Lace, Ruby Rock-It trimmings, Hug Snug Seam Binding Lyric Rose, Green Tara flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...