Wednesday 13 November 2013

Kaisercraft ~ Tea Break Collection~

Hello everyone. Today I am sharing some projects that I have created using Kaisercraft's Tea Break Collection. I am a lover of coffee and they cater for this in their collectables. When time permits, I will certainly take advantage of these!

Firstly, I would like to share my layout. This is of my sister when she was a toddler. There is a hint of pink in her outfit, which I picked up on in the papers.

I created a number of flowers in this layout. The chiffon flower and the dark pink bloom...I used some Kaisercard to co-odinate my frame and some of my embellishments.
Here I used the same Kaisercard to create my butterfly and centre rose....

I used some of the wooden flourishes...I used Lindy's Stamp Gangs embossing powders and sprays to colour them....



Kaisercraft Products: Tea Break Collection Custard Cream P1345, Choc Chip P1351, Orange Slice P1350, Sugar Cookie P1347, Tea Break Collectables CT776, Tea Break Sticker Sheet SS208, Kaisercard Weave Rose CD180, Mini Paper Blooms fairy Floss F657, Pear Flourish Latte PL512, Paper Leaves EM995, Wooden Flourish Love Adore Cherish FL496, Wood Flourish mannequins FL335

Other: Sizzix fancy rectangle frame, Susan’s garden Mini rose and tool kit, Spellbinders rose creations, lace, handmade chiffon flower, silver centre, Green Tara spray, distress ink Victorian velvet, Lindy’s Stamp Gang starburst cotton candy pink,embossing powder stardust candy rose and angel wings peacock, Versamark, Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterfly w/angel wings.

Be sure to stop by the Kaisercraft Blog to view what the other designers have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the lace and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I love these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout!! Love all the pretty details!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...