Tuesday 7 January 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Spring Bloom ~ Card and Multi Pocket Page


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing some other projects that I have completed using Kaisercraft's Spring Bloom Collection. When designing a card, I often struggle when collections have lots of strong patterns, as I have a preference to design in a shabby chic/vintage style. I have concluded that when using a lot of patterned papers, adding a border will help define each and add a link between each pattern.

Sending My Love card




Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Spring Bloom Paper Pad PP927, Collectables CT781, Kaisercard Weave Spearmint CD163, Mini Clear Stamps Thinking Of You CS921, Paper Blooms Sage F632.


Other: Versafine Onyx Black, Martha Stewart Doily Lace and Double Loops Punches, Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax, Nylon Ribbon.

My second project is a multi pocket page.......

"Phuket"

I am a fan of these types of pages. They are great for multiple photo layouts. The other great thing is that Kaisercraft incorporate journaling cards that are designed to fit within these pages. Click here to see the types of pages available.

Supplies:

Kaisercraft Products: Spring Bloom Collection: Daffodil P1396, Blossom P1397, Spring Bloom Collectables CT781, Spring Bloom Paper Pad PP927, Multi Pocket Pages 2 SA302, Pearls Snow BR201, Flowers Poppy F610, Kaisercard Weave Scarlet CD135.

Other: Bakers Twine, Prima Alphabet Stickers

Stop by the Kaisercraft blog to see the lovely projects completed by the other DT,

As always, thanks for stopping by!

post signature
 




2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...