Saturday 15 February 2014

Daniel - Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch







Hello everyone! It's my turn to play along with Kaisercraft's Staurday Sketch.




As you can see, I adjusted the placement of some of the embellishments and changed the shape of some. This was to assist in showcasing some of the features of the papers. I used papers from Hidden Treasures again, a fav of mine. I thought it was great collection to showcase my photo.

Here are some close ups...


I used a grunge stamp font to add a title. I have also used some printed tape to add a vintage touch.


I love this printed tape! It helps to fill in the gaps and adds so much to your design. I had a bit too much cream in my border and the printed tape helped to fill it in.


I changed the shape of the banners from the sketch. I also added a rosette, created with one of the papers from the collection.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Hidden Treasures Collection- Token PS315, Swap P1177, Fleamarket P1175, Collectables CT772, Printed tape Timeless TM801, Clear Stamps Grunge Font CS784, Clear Stamps Script CS752, Paper Blooms Honey F628, Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg F647


Other: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink Crushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain, Hemp, Twine, Martha Stewart Vintage Doily and Leaf Punch, Fiskars Border Punch, SU! Banner Punch, Button, Doily.

To play along, stop by the Kaisercraft blog to join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by!
 
post signature
 





3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...