Monday 10 February 2014

Kaisercraft ~ Now Boarding ~


Hello everyone. Today I am sharing a layout that I have completed using Kaisercraft's Now Boarding Collection. If you like me have photos from holidays/trips that you haven't yet scrapped then this collection is just for you! I went to Europe a few years ago and this photo is in Carcassonne in France. This was an amazing place - a fortified city....medieval and stunning.

The collectables of this collection have some lovely titles in different fonts..... I also stamped some grungy stamps to add to my background. This one is called stains.

Lots of muted tones in my embellishments..to add a nostalgic feel to my layout.

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products : Now Boarding Collection – Terminal P1417, Cabin Crew P1418, Sail P1424, Itinerary P1421, Collectables CT783, Paper Pad PP929, Rhinestone Flourishes Antique Gold RS476, and PS472, Lace Pack Natural EM928, Mini Paper Blooms Aubergine F654, Mini Paper Blooms Black F661, Paper Blooms Honey F628, Clear Stamps Stain CS162.



Other: Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Antique Linen, Distressing Tool, Leaves, Doily.

"Keepsake Bag" 
For my second project, I created this cute little bag....for all of the souvenirs collected and anything precious saved from a special trip. Here are some close ups...

Supplies:



Kaisercraft Products: Now Boarding Collection: Airport P1423, Sail P1424, Boarding Pass P1419, Departure Lounge P1425, Collectables CT783, Mini Paper Blooms Honey F645, Paper Blooms Iceberg F630, Kaiserfusion BR14, Printed Tape Timeless TM801, Lace Pack Natural EM928, Rhinestones Antique Gold RS448, Rub Ons Moments RB904

Other: Jute Twine.




Thanks for stopping by!




post signature

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...