Monday 18 August 2014

The Shabby Tea Room ~ Summer Dreams ~

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is well. Today I am sharing a card which follows the latest inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room. This weeks challenge is 'Summer Dreams’. You are asked to create a card/project inspired by the photo using a home and/or garden theme, flowers & colors from the photo. 

I used papers from Maja Designs to complete this card. I pulled out all of the pink toned papers, and played around with them. I distressed the edges to create a shabby look. I used a resin bird house and added flowers to follow the garden theme. Here are some close ups...





Supplies:

Maja Designs Spring Basics, SU! Whisper White, Kaisercard Weave Fern, Martha Stewart Flourish Lace Punch, Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Classic Ovals Small and Foliage, Prima Shabby Chic Treasures, Green Tara Flowers, Hooked On Craft Orchids.

If you join in, remember to link back to The Shabby Tea Room.

Thanks for stopping by! 




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the lace and the bird house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...