Tuesday 25 November 2014

Christmas Blessings


Hello everyone. I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I bought some dies earlier this year so that I would be prepared....supply wise perhaps but am always time poor! Anyway, had fun using this Christmas tree die.

I used a collectable from the Kaisercraft collection....a bit blurry but it reads When I count my blessings at Christmas I think of friends like you.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Christmas Carol Paper Pad, Kaisercard Forest, SU! Crumb Cake

Ink: Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy, Versa Mark

Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals,  Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tress, SU! White Embossing Powder, Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Cranberry, Green Tara Flowers, White Lace.

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature





2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...