Monday 22 December 2014

The Joys of Christmas



Hello everyone! I am sharing two Christmas cards in this post. After doing a count of my cards, I was just a bit short of what I needed so out came the supplies and I was creating last night. I have been hoarding some Christmas supplies for a while, and I came across this paper pad from Kaisercraft which I have used for both of these cards.

I really wanted to use some of my lacy Spellbinder dies for a card and I'm glad I used it for this one.

Supplies:

Paper: Kaisercraft Just Believe
Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen, Memento Rich Cocoa
Stamp: Kaisercraft St Nicholas Clear Stamp
Other: Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One, D-Lites Flourish Trim, Martha Stewart Vintage Doily Punch, Seam Binding, Ribbon, Kaisercraft Paper Bloom Sage, Flat Back Pearl

My second card is traditional and vintage. The papers are from the same paper pad.

I used a Bobunny script stamp to create a subtle background before stamping my sentiment. Love how it tuned out. I also spent a bit of time with my floral cluster. Once the elements were glued into place, I dry brushed some Inca Gold onto them to add a festive touch to them and to make them stand out a bit.

Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft Just Believe
Stamp: Kaisercraft Turtle Dove Clear Stamp, BoBunny Midnight Frost
Ink: Distress Ink Antique Linen, memento Rhubarb Stalk
Other: Kaisercraft Decorative Die Doilies, Spellbinders Circles Large and Small, Kaisercraft Paper Bloom Cranberry, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Sullivans Branch Punch, Berry Branch, Vivaldi Leaves, Viva Decor Inca Gold, Vivaldi Leaves, Ribbon, Lace

Thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. wow Cathy! love your cards - they are so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Cathy! Love all the pretty die cut pieces and beautiful blossoms! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, both the cards are gorgeous! I just LOVE the top one!! pinning!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...