Wednesday 7 January 2015

Life Mini Album ~ plus a video~


Hello everyone! Today I would like to share with you a mini album that I have created using The French Garden Kit from Meg's Garden. For this album, I have used the papers that have green tones. I have also used a tutorial by Kathy Orta to create this album.

To embellish my front cover, I used a chipboard piece. I inked it up with gesso. Once dry I used Prima Garden Grass ink and Diamond stickles to alter it. For the frame, I applied some 3D paint and once dry applied several layers of gesso. Once dry, I dry brushed Prima Dark Bark ink around the edges to give it an aged effect.

Inside the album....

This album has some interaction but it also the option to not cover up the beautiful papers. It has two different sized photo mats which can be interchanged throughout the album.



Cut apart/embellishment sheets are also available. It assist with personalising projects.


Enjoy the video walk through of the mini album, where I show the entire album and explain the interaction.

Supplies from Meg's Garden


Other: 06.mm chipboard, Kaisercraft Black Lace Pack, lace, hemp, Scrapmatts chipboard, Kaisercraft Pearls strip champagne, pearl, mini paper blooms olive, Craftworks bird and cage, Spellbinders labels ten and floral ovals, Sizzix fancy frame oval, Memory Box Amira Flourish, Peaceful Butterfly Wings and Elegant Scrollwork, Metallic 3D Paint Ivory Lace, Hero Arts Cling Dots Background Stamp, Prima Something Blue Stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black and New Sprout, Distress Ink Black Soot.

Thanks for stopping by!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty album, those papers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mini album! Love all the details!! Great pictures and video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...