Friday 30 October 2015

Welcome Christmas ~ Maja Design

Hello everyone! Today I have another Christmas card to share with you. I really am committed to my self imposed target of creating enough Christmas cards for my family and friends. Two down and ....to go! (not sure how many but it always increases each year I am sure!) I am really loving the A Gift For You Collection from Maja Design. The rich tones remind me so much of Christmas!

Over the years, I have collected a number of stamps and I love have the opportunity to use them. This stamp set from Stampin;' Up! is a favourite of mine. I love the feeling it evokes...the excitement of decorating the Christmas tree.
I have used Petaloo flowers and clusters here. They coordinate beautifully with the rich tones of the Maja papers. I have also added some foliage using a Sullivans and Martha Stewart branch punch.


To complete my card I have added other vintage elements such as lace, seam binding and a vintage button...things from my stash.

Maja Design Papers

A-gift-for-you-L

 I wish you well in your efforts to create your Christmas cards. Perhaps you can share some advice or even upload your creations onto the Maja Design Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love that stamp and the traditional Christmas colours,a lovey card Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card! Good luck with creating all your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...