Sunday 23 October 2016

Baby Card ~ Twins~

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I have made for my cousin and his wife who are about to become parents to twin boys!

I have used a combination of Green Tara flowers with Wild Orchid Crafts apple blossoms to create my flower clusters. I die cut some leaves using an Elizabeth Craft Designs die.
To add to the wreath, some drops of liquid pearls added some finishing touches.
The onesies came from a really versatile die set from Little B. I used some scraps of paper from the collection and using a sponge dauber, inked the edges using a distress ink.






Supplies:

Paper: Maja Design Vintage Baby (paper pad)

Ink: Distress Ink Vintage Photo

Dies:  Little B Baby, Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork and Catalina Wreath, Elizabeth Craft Designs Curvy Leaves

Flowers: Green Tara, Wild Orchid Crafts Apple Blossoms and White Roses

Other: Bakers Twine, Liquid Pearls, Paper Doily and Hemp.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Oh your card is so lovely! The onesies are adorably cute! Love the dies you have used.. I hope it all goes well for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...