Saturday 4 February 2017

Creative Chemistry 101 Day 5 Tags

Hello everyone! School is back...the heat is on (literally....
the weather has been 35 degrees and above) and life is very busy again. I have two tags to share today from the Creative Chemistry 101 class, the technique is using using distress stains. I have a few in my stash and had an opportunity to use them and enjoy using them. The above tag is stamping with stains and below...

marbled stains.





That is all for today. Tomorrow we are expecting another scorcher...I think 40 degrees or even higher. I am so thankful for air-conditioning!

Thanks for stopping by!













1 comment:

  1. Oh yes the heat is on alright!!! really having a good dose of summer this time!!!! Love the tags, having fun creating is a great way to try and ignore the hot days!! Have a good week..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...