Sunday 19 February 2017

Love

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I am sharing a layout that I have made of my cousin's sons...and yes it is pink because I'm playing along at the challenge over at Prima this month. They have a mood board for inspiration and I think that you can push the boundaries a bit with colour.

I have quite a number of Prima art mediums in my stash now so it was great to have a play. I used chalk inks to alter the chippie title and circular frame, and I used the wax crayons with a water brush to colour the chippie on the right. Having two coats of white gesso is vital so that the mediums have something to grab onto.

I used some color bloom sprays, stamps and stencils to create my background. Once everything was done I added some glass beads here and there.

Supplies:

Paper: Tales of You and Me 6" collection kit, Vintage Emporium Verona 847616

Ink: Color Bloom 2 Wild Berry 588779, Vintage Pink and Blossom Tress chalk ink, Water Soluble Oil Pastel, Worn Leather Color Bloom

Flowers: Tales of You and Me 586317 and 577407

Dies: Crochet doily and forest leaves

Other: Say it in Crystals 586126, Glass beads plum 961718, Stencil grungy grid 961718, Stamp Read it to me 960841

Thanks so much for stopping by!








1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...