Wednesday 15 February 2017

Parisian Gardens Card and Envelope Card Box

Hello friends of Meg's Garden. I am thrilled to have returned to the Meg's Garden Design Team. It's great to back creating with such beautiful papers and products. Today I have two projects to share which use papers from the Parisian Gardens Collection.


For my card, I have used two sheets of the patterned papers and used one of the vintage images from the ephemera sheets as my focal image. I used lots of foam tape between my layers to add dimension.

The 'love' sentiment also came from the ephemera sheets. I fussy cut some tags from the ephemera sheets to frame the focal image. The edges of my base papers were distressed and all of the papers were inked with vintage photo distress ink. I used a variety of paper flowers to frame my image, varying the size to add interest and depth. The butterflies, doilies and chip board elements came from my stash.

I used up some of my left over paper to embellish this card envelope box so that it would coordinate with my card. Again, I used pieces from the ephemera to frame and create layers. This box accommodates my embellished 6 inch card perfectly.

The sentiment was a stamp and die set from my stash by JustRite. The doily is from Prima. The paper flowers are all available from Meg's Garden.

Below I have video tutorial showing how to make one of these envelope card boxes.
Supplies:

Parisian Gardens Collection
Paper Flowers 

Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...