Friday 17 March 2017

Wallet Style Album ~ Parisian Gardens ~

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. Today I have a wallet style album to share with you. The construction of this album is quite simple. I followed a tutorial by Ginger from My Sister's Scrapper which you can find here. The benefit of this style album is that it is easy to construct and it doesn't use a lot of paper. You can personalise to your style or for the occassion you wish it to showcase.

One thing that is important is to plan which papers you wish to use for the front, back and inside of your album. It sounds silly but you don't want to be short nonetheless. I used some lace and a metal embellishment which you can find form Meg's Garden. The butterfly was a stamp that I had and I stamped it onto some scraps from the collection. My album uses magnets to keep it secure.

This is the inside view when the front is first opened. All of the stamps used were Kaisercraft stamps from my stash.

The first reveal....
The complete inside view with the accordian sections extended.
The back view of the album.

As you can see, this album hold lots of photos. In order to be able to open and close the album I have used the majority of my embellishments on the front cover. You could alter some of the spaces allocated for photos for journalling spots.

This album is a Christening gift for my cousin and I hope he and his wife enjoy the little snapshot of their sons in this wallet.

Supplies used from Meg's Garden


Other: 
Chipboard Scrapmatts Scrapwords 04, WOW clock
Stamps: Kaisercraft Vintage Cherish and Love, Bundle of Joy, Botanical Odyssey, 49 and Market Gabi's Circle Stitch stamps set and Butterflies are Free
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts Magnolia Cherry Blossom
Martha Stewart Rose Leaf Punch, Metal Charm

Thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. Oh wow your little album looks lovely, it holds lots of photos and will be a wonderful gift...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...