Wednesday 12 April 2017

Peony Scrolls using Tombow Markers

Hello everyone! I am so thrilled to be on school holidays, resting up and catching up on the the errands etc that need to be done. I also have felt the urge for stamping and watercolouring. I was waiting for some special paper to arrive in the mail so I could try my new watercolour pens and I love them!

I used Altenew's Peony Scrolls stamp set and watercoloured them using Tombow markers. I stamped the flowers and leaves using Versamark ink several times onto Strathmore smooth white paper and heat embossed them using Hero Arts white embossing powder. I used a watercolor brush and the Tombow markers to colour the flowers and leaves.
The Strathmore paper is also great for backgrounds using Distress ink. I had no problems using my ink blending tool at all! I arranged my flowers and leaves and either used glue or foam tape to add some dimension to my composition.

Supplies:

Stamp: Altenew Peony Scrolls Stamps and matching die

Paper: Stathmore Smooth

Tombow Markers: Pink 723, Green 133 and 195

Ink: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

Other: My Favourite Things Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames, Foam Tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this does look so pretty.. love the colors.. and enjoy the holidays and have a lovely Easter..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...