Sunday 3 September 2017

Audrey Doll Tag

Hello everyone! Today I have a tag to share with you. I bought a few of the Julie Nutting doll stamps a while ago, and I haven't used them for ages. As I had some left over papers from some Meg's Garden projects, I thought it would be a great way to use both!

Firstly, I stamped the image twice and die cut them out using the coordinating dies. I stamped the dress onto left over Lavande paper and the face and legs section onto text paper. To colour the face and arms I used copic markers E000, E000, E11 and R20. To colour her hair I used E50, E55, E57 and E59.

To accent areas of her dress, I used copic markers BV000, BV11 and V17. I did some random stamping of butterflies and script over her dress to add some texture. I coloured her waist band in using some clear wink of stella. These flowers are from my stash, and they complement the doll and the papers.

I used the same skin tones to colour her legs. I used a black copic marker and the clear wink of stella to colour her shoes.

Some ribbon, seam binding and butterflies complete the tag.

Supplies:

Meg's Garden : Lavande Collection and White Flowers on Green

Stamps:  Prima Marketing Audrey stamp and die, Prima Marketing Read to Me #960841
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Ground Espresso
Dies: Memory Box Banner Parade, Cascadia Butterfly Trio, Leavenworth Butterfly Trio
Flowers: Prima #577360, Green Tara
Copic Markers: Skin: E000, E000, E11 and R20
Hair: E50, E55, E57 and E59
Dress: BV000, BV11 and V17
Shoes: Black 100

Other: Hug Snug Seam Binding,  Distress Spray Shaded Violet, Wink of Stella clear, Scrapinec Chipboard Frame

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...