Tuesday 6 March 2018

Love Always plus a tutorial


Hello everyone! This post has taken me a while as its been a very busy week! I was inspired to do do some stamping and created this card using Altenew's Vintage Roses Stamp set. I have a few of these layering stamp sets as I love the depth and the beautiful images you can create with them.

I decided to have a heart shaped wreath as the focal of my card and to stamp my flowers around this.
I selected the lace background paper from the Shabby Chic backgrounds as I thought that the stamps would compliment it the best. I fussy cut the butterfly from the ephemera to add another soft romantic touch to the card. I stamped my sentiment onto some vellum so that my stamping would still remain visible.

Below is a tutorial demonstrating how to create the stamped heart floral wreath.








Supplies:




Other
Altenew Inks Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Coral Berry, Frayed Leaf and Forest Glades
Hero Arts Black
Waltzingmouse Stamps Say It Loud
Spellbinders Classic Hearts
Simon Says Stamp Masking paper
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Confetti Clear Mix
Vellum

Thanks so much for stopping by!








2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the way the stamping is around the heart shape.. and pretty butterfly too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Those flowers around the heart are lovely. The addition of the butterfly adds another dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...